There are two people you’ll meet in your life. One will run a finger down the index of who you are and jump straight to the parts of you that peak their interest. The other will take his or her time reading through every one of your chapters and maybe fold corners of you that inspired them most. You will meet these two people; it is a given. It is the third that you’ll never see coming. That one person who not only finishes your sentences, but keeps the book.
Booya~! Tag! Here are the rules: Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten of your favorite blogs. Go to their blogs and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
TRACY why would you do this to meeee. Ahhh I don’t know! Here goes nothing…
1. I’m 24! People always think I’m younger =__=
2. I’ve been collecting asian ball jointed dolls for the past 4 years. I currently have 6 full dolls and an assortment of heads and bodies. My current fav is Floyd, my Migidoll Ryu.
3. I’m taking a course at the local craft college starting in a week! Fine Craft: Ceramics. I’m so damn excited.
4. I live with my brain twin geisslertube and my snooty ferret Bijou.
5. I have two kitties and a dog at my mom’s place that can’t live in apartments with me.
6. I’m really into board games right now (no thanks to TableTop). I especially like Settlers of Catan and Pandemic. I’d really like to get Elder Sign as well, cause I really like Arkham Horror but don’t own it.
7. I really like knitting and doing fiber crafts. If I wasn’t doing ceramics, that’s what I would do.
8. I’ve been playing Skryim quite religiously since it was released. it doesn’t, however, top my favorite game of all time: Shadows of the Colossus.
9. Of all the crazy Tumblr fandoms, I am into Sherlock, Supernatural, and Avengers the most. I also really like Firefly/Serenity, Mad Men, Stargate, Futurama and a bunch of other stuff I won’t list cause it might take all day.
10. I’m not going to tag anyone cause everyone has already done it and thinking up 10 things about yourself is stressful :’D
Will someone please explain to me why getting into cars with strange men you just met at bars is generally more acceptable than meeting your internet friends at a well-lit, public location like Starbucks?